Our successful and well established client based in Gloucester is now recruiting for a permanent Credit Controller to join them to provide a credit control function for the whole company, including all current divisions and any future company structure.
Great opportunity to join a growing and successful local company.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To produce month end statement for all customer balances and have them posted out that day.
- To produce an aged debtors listing.
- To contact all overdue accounts on a timely basis by telephone obtaining a payment date.
- To enter notes of all conversations with clients onto the ‘contact’ field of the clients file on the computer system.
- Following up previously obtained payment dates with debt control letters if necessary.
- Issuing legal letters if necessary.
- To produce ongoing up to date credit control lists and distribute to departmental managers.
- To arrange timely meetings as necessary with relevant department Managers to discuss current issues.
- To enhance Finance processes to improve efficiency.
- To be ready for weekly credit control meetings with the Financial Director.
- To bring to the attention of the Financial Director any irreconcilable issues.
- To assist in entering monies received onto the company computer system.
- To process Credit card/Cash payments.
To apply for this vacancy, you must be experienced in Credit Control and confident in chasing money via the telephone.
Hours – Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary – £25k dependant experience + 25 days holiday!