Do you want to work for a growing and innovative company and be a part of a successful, fun, friendly and supportive team?
Ongoing training and development underpin’ s everything our client does, so they especially look for individuals who love to learn and who want to become ‘experts’. Successful candidates are placed onto a training and development program, giving them the required skills to support their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s largest companies in their industry. Our client has a successful track record in providing the marketplace with innovative solutions, services and products. They now have an excellent permanent customer service opportunity to join their fun and friendly team in Gloucester.
The purpose of the role is to provide customers support in all aspects of their account management, billing support, products technical support over a wide range of products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering emails, calls and online chat in a positive and friendly manner.
- Taking ownership of technical support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Helping customers with their billing, account and payment queries.
- Promote suitable products based on the customer’s needs.
- Quickly identify problems that need to be escalated to the next level of support.
- Creating a record of each customer problem and administer the process.
- Educating the customer where possible, to reduce their need to contact support.
- Promote and provide support for new products.
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- The ability to communicate complex, sometimes technical ideas clearly.
- Self - Motivated and enjoys working in a busy, customer focused team environment.
- Good relationship building skills.
Hours - 40 hours a week on a shift basis (covering the hours of 6am until midnight) (Likely to be 1-2 weekends in 4)
Salary - £19,360 + uncapped commission + excellent benefits including 25 days holiday!