Exciting permanent opportunity to join an international company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who have an excellent reputation. Our client is looking for someone who is extremely accurate with high levels of integrity.
The HR Services team is responsible for managing the HR/Payroll Master Data in SAP HR for the region, as well as for data reporting and various other ad hoc data processing requests.
The purpose of the position is to continually update the SAP software system with information about employees from the moment a new employee commences employment up to the day they leave the company and any change in between.
Must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Data entry experience essential
- Attention to detail with a strong aptitude for technology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of working with MS Office tools, Windows and Data Management Systems, ideally SAP but not essential
- Passion for customer service delivery
Hours - Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
Salary – Competitive + 33 days holiday includes bank holidays, Pension (Er 7% Ee 5%), Health Cash Plan, 3x salary Life Assurance, cycle to work scheme, staff sales discount