Our leading Estate Agency client, who has unbeatable knowledge in the local area, is looking for a full-time Trainee Estate Agent to join their successful, outgoing and hardworking team at their busy branch in Gloucester.
Are you results driven, capable of providing excellent customer service and want to deal with a high volume of properties? Our client fully invests in their new employees, with a complete training programme provided in a training facility. If you are looking to get yourself on the career ladder in Estate Agency, then this is the role for you. Excellent progression on offer!
Main duties will be:
- To negotiate house sales to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation)
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required.
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies.
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company.
- Record all information on a computer-based system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Be computer literate.
- Reliable & committed.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Must have a full driving licence and car.
Salary: £12,500 basic. £20,000 guarantee for 1st 6/9 months – depending on length of training
OTE in 1st full year £25,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday –Saturday 9am – 6pm with a day off in the week