This is a brand-new exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing IT companies. Our client has a successful track record in providing the marketplace with innovative solutions, services and award-winning products.
They now have an excellent opportunity to join their team on a permanent basis as a Technical Support Advisor in their fun and friendly team situated in Gloucester. This would be a great opportunity for individuals who are keen to develop experience and start a career within the IT industry.
Successful candidates will be placed onto a three-month development program, where full training is provided, giving the required skills to support customers. This ongoing training and development will underpin everything that the company does, so they will especially look for individuals who love to learn and who want to become ‘experts’.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering emails, calls and online chat in a positive and friendly manner.
- Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Quickly identify problems that need to be escalated to the next level of support.
- Creating a record of each customer problem and administer the process.
- Educating the customer where possible, to reduce their need to contact support.
- Promote and provide support for new products.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of our products, technologies and their competitors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Confidence in handling difficult customers
- Ability to learn under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed
- Keen interest in IT
Hours: 40 hours per week on a shift basis (covering the hours of 7am to midnight)
Salary - £19,360 + uncapped bonus + excellent benefits including 25 days holiday!