Our client based in Stonehouse are currently recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Administrator to provide excellent customer service to customers including patients, GP surgeries and Healthcare professionals. Processing orders and continuously looking for new ways of improving the current efficiency of service and processing methods.
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from: Patients, Carers, GP’s, GP surgeries and Healthcare Professionals
- Processing and dispensing paper
- Making outbound calls to Patients, GP’s and Healthcare Professionals – Ensuring we focus on Customer Retention
- Chasing outstanding orders
- Accurately input patient data and product requirements
- Develop relationships with patients, sales team and Healthcare professionals
- Manage courier queries relating to deliveries and collections
- Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure product fulfilment
- Works with Team Leader to generate ideas in the development of departments processes and systems
- Attend on-going training to ensure knowledge and understanding of products, medical conditions
- Assist with Product Recalls
- Sorts and files completed orders in preparation for month end submission
The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and an empathetic nature. Ability to maintain accuracy and problem solve.
Salary - £18-19k plus excellent flexible benefits package, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contribution, income protection and 25 days annual leave (this can be flexed to 30 days).
Hours - Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5pm with one hour for lunch