Excellent opportunity to join our impressive, rewarding and expanding Global client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester, working within their Accounts Payable team as a Junior Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who is AAT qualified and who is eager to learn and develop their skills within accounts. This would be a great opportunity to kick start your accounts career.
- Resolving a high volume of purchase order, invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Ensuring credit is received for discrepancies agreed by vendors.
- Regular reconciliations of vendor statements to ensure that the ledgers are up to date, and accurate.
- Maintaining good working relationships with vendors.
- Reviewing aged debit balances and communicating with vendors to organise refunds.
- Reviewing aged non-payable invoice queries and escalating problems appropriately.
- Adhering to the companies document retention policy.
- Protecting the organisations value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Providing cover where needed, in times of high workload and holiday periods.
Salary - £19,000 - £20,000
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm / 8am – 4pm